Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US $40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Did You Know ?
- Fujitsu is the world’s fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
- Fujitsu is among the world’s top five providers of servers.
- FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of ‘the World’s Most Admired Companies’ in 2013.
- Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
- Fujitsu is part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
- Newsweek ranks us as the seventeenth most eco-conscious company in the world. (Newsweek’s Green Rankings).
No jobs are posted right now or no jobs matched your specific search criteria.