Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4,509.6 billion yen for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. For more information, please visit http://www.fujitsu.com.
Did You Know ?
- Fujitsu is the world’s fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
- Fujitsu is among the World’s top10 providers of servers.
- FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of ‘The World’s Most Admired Companies’ for the fifth consecutive year.
- Fujitsu Group holds about 78,000 patents worldwide.
- Fujitsu has been chosen for inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World), the world’s leading Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) index for 17th time.