Our Culture and People
We told you change is constant and that at Genpact, we're the ones driving it. Here's how. Each of us leads change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything we do… on a foundation of unyielding integrity. Together, we turn everyday change into progress. We dive deep and work toward a bold vision. We think big and never wait for what's next. We roll up our sleeves and invent it.
Meet some of our people
- Deepika Bhattacharya - It's the pace, the challenge and the agility that keeps me going at Genpact. I love the feeling of being here.
- Mueezu Mehraj - I drifted from being a medical student in high school to a fashion graduate and then an MBA (HR) from Trinity College, Ireland – and this innate desire to experience everything that life has to offer is something Genpact has constantly encouraged in me.
- Andrea Bekesi - I have been fortunate to live and work in four different countries - Hungary, India, Singapore and US – where I have experienced their diverse and multicultural work environments, been exposed to endless learning opportunities and grown professionally and personally.
- Varun Verma - I'm thrilled to be a part of Genpact, an organization that gives its people the opportunity to take on challenging assignments across diverse functions, geographies and verticals.
- Merlinda Gabo - I love that my work requires me to stay curious, pay close attention to feedback and constantly innovate and adapt as I find newer, better ways in which to encourage positivity and teamwork.