Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum 03 to 05 yrs experience in the same field.
- Coordinate the schedule, the budget and the issues and risks of the project.
- To make sure the project is well-organized and that it runs smoothly.
- Communicating with various departments in the organization to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Civil/Mechanical Project background preferred.
- Should be perfect in MS office.
- Good communication in English oral & written.
Desired Candidate Profile
Project coordinator (Civil & mechanical)
Perks and Benefits
Accommodation, transportation & medical benefits.
For more details feel free to contact 022-68354444 (Ms. Nazia/ Mr. Adil)
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil,Diploma in Civil, Mechanical
New Alfa International
"Success" is felt when Client talks about you, recommends your services and wants to do more business with you.
Though we started small, now we are an Organisation with workforce of 50 plus people operating from Corporate Head office in Mumbai and Regional Branch Offices in Lucknow, Hyderabad & New Delhi.
Recruitment is our business forte. We execute large scale recruitment projects all over middle east. Large part of our recruitment has been to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman & Kuwait.
We specialise in providing bulk Skilled workforce in the areas of Hospitality, Construction, Transports, Health Care, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals.
"Quality" is at the core of our heart and we have organized ever y process that adheres to it.
"Three Decades" of experience in the field of understanding human potential and recruiting the right talent.
Contact Company:New Alfa International