Redcentric is a leading managed services provider delivering innovative technology to businesses to improve productivity and efficiency.
WHAT DO WE DO?
With the IT landscape in constant evolution, Redcentric is built around today’s modern IT challenges offering application, network, infrastructure, mobile, collaboration and IT security services. We own our own networks and data centres so we can offer genuine end-to-end client services that are tailored to meet clients’ needs.
Redcentric benefits from an established reputation for delivering robust and reliable mid-market managed services solutions while focusing on maintaining flexibility to meet customer requirements.
The services Redcentric delivers include:
– designing, implementing, securing and maintaining ICT networks
– hosting services, software and data in the Cloud
– managing the ICT environment utilised in the delivery of the services, software and data
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Redcentric owns and operates five world class data centres with an estate in excess of 1200 racks, in addition to significant national MPLS network assets over which critical IT data and voice services are delivered. Redcentric also operates its own fibre Metropolitan Area Networks. This infrastructure collectively provides coverage to over 99% of the UK.
– Founded 1997
– AIM-listed 2013
– Financially stable
– Over 2,000 customers
– 7 locations across the UK, and international
– A significant ISP with a core MPLS network
– Data centres across the UK
– Dual 24/7 network operations centres